Samsung Admire Arrives at Bluegrass Cellular News
Hello guys here you will get latest Samsung Admire Arrives at Bluegrass Cellular and Prices mobile info.
- Regional carrier Bluegrass Cellular has just added the Samsung Admire smartphone to its Android lineup.
- Customers who live in its network coverage area can now purchase the Admire for only $49.99 (36 EUR) with a new two-year agreement or $213 (155 EUR) outright.
- The carrier offers an additional $179.99 (131 EUR) price option for customers who want to avoid being tied by a long term contract and prefer one-year agreements.
- Samsung Admire R720 was also introduced by MetroPCS back in August for only $130 (95 EUR) and was rumored to be released by C Spire (ex. Cellular South) as well.
- The Admire is not among the top tier Android smartphones. In fact, it's not even among the mid-budget smartphones, especially with all these dual-core devices that are being launched on the market recently.
- However, it may be a good alternative for youngsters who cannot afford to purchase a more advanced Android devices, or for first time smartphone users.
- Hardware-wise, Samsung Admire doesn't impresses at all and comes with an 800 Mhz processor, along with a 3.5-inch HVGA capacitive touchscreen display with 16 million colors support and 320 x 480 pixels resolution.
- According to Bluegrass Cellular: “The Samsung Admire R720 smartphone features a finger-friendly touch screen with Swype technology that lets you shoot off texts and emails with the swipe of your finger. Plus, you get all the Google apps you want with the Samsung Admire R720, including preloaded apps like Google Maps with Navigation, YouTube and Gmail – not to mention Facebook and hundreds of thousand of other apps available on the Android Market.”
- The bar handset offers a wide range of connectivity options, including Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP support, microUSB 2.0, as well as GPS with A-GPS support.
- Although it packs a low amount of internal memory, Samsung Admire embeds a microSD card slot for memory expansion (up to 32GB, 2GB memory card included).
- It is also worth mentioning that Samsung Admire is powered by Google's Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) operating system.
Related Post Link: