Samsung Epic Touch 4G Full Specification
Samsung Epic Touch 4G is a Touch Bar phone It′s dimensions are 0MM x 0MM x 0MM . The phone operates at frequencies of CDMA 800 / 1900 / CDMA2000 1xEV-DO MHz. The Phone has a Display of 4.3 inches, Super AMOLED Plus Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors. This model comes with Camera of , Rear Camera : 8.0 MP Camera (3264x2448 Pixels) with Auto Focus and LED Flash, Front Camera : 2.0 MP Camera (1600x1200 Pixels) with , Digital Zoom.
Well now, it appears that carriers just simply can’t keep their future smartphone plans from being leaked to the net these days, and the latest to have their future device outed is Sprint, firstly with Sprint’s variant of the Samsung Galaxy S II, formerly known as the Samsung Within getting a new moniker.
According to the guys over at Engadget, an unnamed tipster has enlightened them to several handsets coming to Sprint, with the Samsung Within now to surface as the Samsung Epic 4G Touch, which would suggest that the Epic device loses the QWERTY in favour of touch.
However for those that simply must have a physical QWERTY for their texting requirements then perhaps the Samsung Epic 2 will suit your needs.
The next Sprint handset mentioned is the HTC Kingdom, which apparent when it hits the Sprint network will be known as the HTC EVO Design 4G with dual core processor and 3D display.
Thus far all these smartphones have the 4G tag, however when it comes to a new Motorola device it appears that it wont be 4G enabled, and will be known as the Motorola Admiral so will probably be a mid-range device.
Not much known on the Motorola Admiral, although there appears to be a Facebook page created for the device, which goes by the handle “Motorola, admiral, zenith, Ironworker,” and is the only thing I have managed to find to do with the Motorola Admiral albeit the page not being live just yet.
As for the HTC Kingdom, now Sprint HTC EVO Design 4G one can only presume the handset will retain the same specifications as the HTC Kingdom as the tipster didn’t mention anything on these devices other than the new names.
- Standard battery, Li-Ion
- Talk time
OS Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread)
CPU Dual-core 1.2GHz ARM Cortex-A9 proccessor, Mali-400MP GPU, Orion chipset
Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM, RSS
Radio Stereo FM radio with RDS
GPS Yes, with A-GPS support
Java Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- NFC support (optional)
- TV-out (via MHL A/V link)
- SNS integration
- Digital compass
- MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
- Image/video editor
- Document editor (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail,
- YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa integration
- Adobe Flash 10.1 support
- Voice memo/dial/commands
- Predictive text input (Swype)
- Primary 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization
- Video Yes, 1080p@30fps
- Secondary Yes, 2 MP
- 3G Rev. A, up to 3.1 Mbps
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth Yes, v3.0+HS
- Infrared port No
- USB Yes, v2.0 microUSB (MHL), USB On-the-go
- Phonebook Practically unlimited entries and fields, Photocall
- Call records Practically unlimited
- Card slot microSD, up to 32GB, buy memory
Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
3.5mm jack Yes
Type Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 480 x 800 pixels, 4.3 inches
- Gorilla Glass display
- TouchWiz UI v4.0
- Multi-touch input method
- Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
- Touch-sensitive controls
- Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
- Gyroscope sensor
- Dimensions -
- Weight -
- 2G Network CDMA 800 / 1900
- 3G Network CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- Announced Not officially announced yet
- Status Rumored