Mobile Battery Spy Full v1.1 R9 AndroidBattery Spy allows you to monitor your Android device's battery level by reporting the current percentage, and providing more detailed information such as charge rate, temperature, voltage and usage times. The current battery percentage level is displayed on the notification bar. Additional statistics are shown in the notification bar pull down, and even more insight into your battery charge and usage history in the main application screen.
Battery Spy works simply by gathering battery statistics that are already available in the Android OS. What you see is what the OS reports. Battery Spy gathers up the information, organizes it, then displays it in a graph and tables for you. It also uses the information to give you an estimate of time left on battery or to full charge. Statistics are gathered and saved over a settable number of days so you can review them at any time.
Key features include:
- 1. Support for multiple battery profiles so you can differentiate between OEM or backup (after market) batteries, and different usage styles such as work, weekends and vacation. Create as many profiles as you want and quickly switch between them. This feature is available during the trial period, then only with the full license after.
- 2. Enable notifications for when the battery level rises above or falls below a settable percentage. This feature is available during the trial period, then only with the full license after.
- 3. Enable notifications for when the battery temperature rises above or falls below a settable degree. This feature is available during the trial period, then only with the full license after.
- 4. Quick access to settings that directly affect battery use so you don't have to hunt them down when you need them
- 5. Tap on the statistics table to go directly to the Android Battery Use screen.
- 6. Configurable graph that supports both 2D and 3D presentations.
- 7. Low CPU and resource consumption to not add (too much) to battery drain.
- 8. Run as a service when phone starts up, or manually.
Battery Spy Full v1.1 R9
Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: Battery Spy allows you to monitor your Android device's battery level by reporting the current percentage, and providing more detailed information such as charge rate, temperature, voltage and usage times.
New in this version:
Now using SQLite Database to store battery statistics. Older statistics will be silently migrated.
About screen now automatically detects full license companion application.
Fixed error when showing Device Settings Wallpaper preference for Live Wallpapers with no settings screen.
Related Post Link: